erin
erin asked:

In the edition of the book I bought, it is entitled "Yours Truly". The covers are identical in every other aspect (although mine is softcover). Is there any reason behind the name change?

To answer questions about Ketchup Clouds, please sign up.
Universa Red Maybe she changed name because Zoe always writes 'yours truly' but it doesn't meet the concept of the book. Zoe always talks about things fading into nothing. If people didn't know the title of the book they wouldn't think of Dot talking about ketchup clouds as a point of interest almost as if it 'Fades into nothing' so I think personally believe Annabel Pitcher changed the name so people would find the moral understanding of the book without it being directed at them .I think if all writers did this maybe we would all connect with the books a bit more but then again we wouldn't know what they were about.
Image for Ketchup Clouds