Ralitsa (Scott)

People don't be so harsh on the movies. Yes the second is a little bit different, but it doesen't change the main idea of the book. The first was 98% based on the book. There was a difference just in the beggining of the movie when Mrs. Dodds attacked Percy and later when they were travelling to find the pearls. That's all. Don't be so mean. I want to see movies by every one PJO book.

To answer questions about The Lightning Thief, please sign up.
Serena That is your opinion and desire, I do think that rebooting the movies to be more true to the books and perhaps have some more explanation of the Greek gods and monsters would be beneficial to both new audiences and readers. Hades and the Underworld are too sickeningly like Hell and Satan in my opinion.
Image for The Lightning Thief
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)