Alison Kriviskey

Has anyone read the books by David Nicholls? I am searching for a book to recommend for my book group and his book Us in on the long list for the Mann Booker Prize. I don't want to recommend anything that might be "chick lit" so would love some advice.

To answer questions about One Day, please sign up.
Jan Us was fantastic. Haven't read his others. I think a book group could have a lot to talk about with these characters.
Amy I thought ONE DAY but just "so so" but I absolutely ADORED US. Really really excellent work by Nicholls and definitely not chick lit.
Charlotte Basnett Starter For Ten is good so is One Day but they are both quite stodge, in turn his only other book he has written is The Understudy which is little smaller than One Day (not by much) and it is my favourite Nicholls novel. I have not read Us yet.

A bit of a Nicholls lover, especially when abroad.
Image for One Day