"Remember the idea she had about using abandoned subway tunnels?" Somehow this phrase is familiar to me. I don't know if I read this in another book, or heard it in some movies. But it still bug me. Please do tell if you have the same situation as me.

To answer questions about City of Ashes, please sign up.
Omshi Yes I do think so too. I think it sorta reminds me of Maze Runner....have you read it ? If you are going to read it then *SPOILER ALERT*

In The Scorch Trials (the 2nd book in the Maze Runner series) , Thomas and Brenda use abandoned underground PASSAGES , with the Cranks and stuff . Do ya remember ? Well underground passages are not the same thing as subway tunnels , of course . But I don't know why , it reminded me of that.

Of course , it's possible that you might be referring to some other book. :)
Image for City of Ashes
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)