Fancynancyuga
Fancynancyuga asked:

Did anyone else have a problem with the Kyles not going to the police with what they knew? Tom Kyle was furious that all he got was the collection of pipes. They are angry and broke. Yet their story seemed to disappear from the book altogether. I really, really liked the story. But I hate that they Kyles were such a huge part of the story then poof, gone...

To answer questions about The Silent Sister, please sign up.
Khat Yes, I came here today to try to find out an answer to that problem or to see if someone else already talked about it. Did Riley's (father/grandfather) really promise the trailer park to them? Why is Verniece two different people?
Glenda Pilcher For sure Tom would have been in deep trouble since he provided witness protection through the government for Lisa as wll as extortion. Well, let me think about that.....maybe not our government today. LOL
Lisa Tom would have went to jail too. He helped and took $500 a month for his silence.
Image for The Silent Sister
by Diane Chamberlain (Goodreads Author)