Wihan Van Der Merwe

I made the mistake of reading Perfect Shadow first. I have I spoiled the Trilogy for myself?

To answer questions about Perfect Shadow, please sign up.
Joanna Cassel Yes and no. Yes you now know the big reveal (one of many)in the first book but the rich history, characters and development will more than make up for it.

If you've read it first, please don't let it discourage you from finishing the series.
But don't read it first if you can help it! lol
Emily Yeah, there are massive spoilers in it about Durzo's past and the ka'karis... although it's mostly information just thrown at the reader with no explanation, so there will be some sense of discovery. You'll still enjoy the books, but some key/important things will be spoiled. Definitely should not read this before the main Night Angel books.
Image for Perfect Shadow
by Brent Weeks (Goodreads Author)