Wendyanne
Wendyanne asked:

I am puzzled as to the sexual relationship between Jude and Reese, there’s no surgery for genital reconstruction, how does the sex work?

To answer questions about The Vanishing Half, please sign up.
Alise I'm not sure I understand your question? There are plenty of trans people who do not have genital surgeries. Their sexual relationship would work the same way that any relationship between two people with the same genitals work.
amarii Either the same way as lesbian sex OR keep in mind that sex doesn't automatically mean sexual intercourse. Could be just cunnilingus, or just enjoying the sensation of touching each other.
Laura There is more to sex then intercourse.
Kate The surgery seemed to be concentrating more on removing Reese's breasts. Afterwards, Kennedy noticed that Reese is acting like his chest hurt, but she didn't notice any particular difference anywhere else.
Michelle
Image for The Vanishing Half
by Brit Bennett (Goodreads Author)