Cosette
Cosette asked:

How scary is this book? I am really excited to read it but I don't think I can handle it if it is really scary.

To answer questions about Carrie, please sign up.
Nada Adel We were having a blackout one day and I decided to read the ebook on my tablet. Everything was quiet and the house was kinda dark so it definitely scared me a little but other than that, you should be fine.
Ayan Not scary...don't worry :)
Genna Person I am the biggest wimp ever... and was not scared at all. This book is not scary.
Nathaniel Winston I wouldn't say it was scary as all.

it's too hysterical and ruins any chance of suspence by giving you a head's up about everything that will happen.
Kei Smith Carrie is eerie and possibly upsetting at times due to themes like bullying and abuse, but has no monsters or jumpscares, so I wouldn't classify it as 'scary'.
Christina Not scary at all. I'd classify it more as sad, tragic.
Celia Its not scary at all.. the movie is tho
Miki Compared to other books written by Stephen King, this one is on the safer side. Not as scary as The Shining or Pet Cemetery, but still quite traumatic.
Anna Massad In a scale from 1 to 10
I think... 1 =P
Huda its not scary at all
Image for Carrie
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)