Julie
Julie asked:

Is there anyone here who has NOT RECEIVED an arc (advanced reader copy)? Asking, as I would like to read a review from someone that has not received a free copy. I trust those more, no conflicts of interest. Thanks.

To answer questions about Who's That Earl, please sign up.
Erin Hi, I read an ARC of this book (and loved it), but trust me that I still review advanced copies of books as honestly and critically as if I had purchased it or gotten it from the library. A lot of us who get ARCs are librarians, booksellers, reviewers and other professionals who are deciding whether to purchase it for our collections. I read for my own enjoyment (and access to ARCs is one perk of being a public librarian, not a profession otherwise known for its high pay and bonuses), and I don't consider it a conflict of interest to review it--but always disclose that I received an advanced copy. I'm still reading with a critical eye, and I'll tell the truth if I didn't like a book.
Image for Who's That Earl
by Susanna Craig (Goodreads Author)