Terrie Leigh Relf

So, I'm in the planning stages of my The Fiction Writers Workshop - and Beyond (tentative title), and would welcome any ideas/feedback for what you would like me to discuss. I will include the fictional offerings from Poet's Workshop, and then provide articles on writing longer fiction. Acknowledgments will go out to everyone who shares ideas that generate articles. . . Thank you in advance!

To answer questions about The Poet's Workshop-And Beyond, please sign up.
J. Allen Nelson I think a great idea for discussion is:
There are many "how to" books and articles about writing, as well as convention panels and Q & A sessions for advice and knowledge from the pros. These can be very useful but can clutter the creative mind with rules, theories, and genre "dogma." Discuss the "eureka" moment when an author completely disregards EVERYTHING previously learned and suddenly becomes productive and (dare we say it?) successful, IN SPITE OF WHAT THEY'VE LEARNED.
Image for The Poet's Workshop-And Beyond