Dorie
Dorie asked:

So, I've seen (most of) the movie and I know the twist at the end. (How can one not, by this point?) Is it still worth reading, if I know what happens? I read Levin's A Kiss Before Dying (great story, highly recommend) and love his style.

To answer questions about Rosemary's Baby, please sign up.
Lindsey Albright If you like his style of writing, Rosemary's Baby is a good one. I watched the movie at least eight times before I read the book. I wanted to see the style in which Levin conveyed the story and I was hoping there would be more detail. Shockingly, Polanski really covered his bases detail-wise, so there wasn't really more of that to be found. It was fun to experience Levin's writing style though. If you like Rosemary's Baby and you enjoy his work, I'd check it out for kicks. It's a quick read, really.
Image for Rosemary's Baby