What did the note say that was on the murdered man? I could not find it anywhere except that it ended in HIM. I also quit reading after the first f word and got a refund on the book.

To answer questions about Jar City, please sign up.
James Sorensen If you cared so little about finishing the book, I don' see what difference it would make to know what the note said!!!
Laura Foster Wow, someone really doesn't like the word fjord!
Linda You like the idea of reading about a human being killing another human being, but someone saying the word "fuck" is just going too far?
Kevin What a total moron you are.
Jonkonfui I always thought that books broadened one´s mind but this is obviously not the case...

If I ever went to the book shop and asked for a refund just because of an "f word", I would listen to a couple more of f words and a roar of laughter.
blushenka Are you for real?
Billy Hinshaw Too bad, I'd say give it another shot! For the record, the note read "I am HIM," which, as long as I don't go any further, isn't a spoiler.

It kind of threw me for a loop that you don't know what the message says until later in the book, towards the middle. Then again, I don't read that much crime fiction, so I'm not aware of the arsenal of thriller tactics used by mystery writers.

Literature is sneaky like that, its writers even sneakier. But that's all part of the fun! :)
Natasa Note says: I am HE-
you would find it in book ....
Dinh Hong it's an excellent book! so sorry that you don't get it!
Barrie Crime fiction is not for you.
Image for Jar City