Zara Khan
Zara Khan asked:

Can somebody please tell me where can I find the short story where Finn meets Mia?i Have searched all over the Internet but cant find it

To answer questions about Ascend, please sign up.
Hannah @zara khan, I have started reading Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, and in that book he has been married to Mia, and had a child with her, and Hanna as his step-daughter, and Mia and Finn have another child on the way according to what the main character, Bryn Aven says in the book. I purchase all my book at Barnes and Noble. Hope this helps!!
Zara Khan Thanks for the replies but the problem is I dont hav the paper back book.I read the e-book. :(
Rebecca The short story that tells you a little bit about Finn and Mia is called 'ever after' and is not available on the internet. you can find it in the back of the paper back copy of Ascend. Hope this helps
Hope Noble It's called "Ever After" but I can't find it to read online, sorry.
Image for Ascend
by Amanda Hocking (Goodreads Author)