Aditi
Aditi asked:

Hello sir.... First of all congrats to you for your new release.. Jack and Master and second of all I have a question for you... Sir.. what should we be according to you, Jack of all trades or master of ONLY one?

Karan Verma Hi Aditi, That's actually the crux question of the novel..I feel there are traces of both Jack & Master within each of us..'Jack' is like that child in us who refuses to grow up and wants to explore the Universe, living life to the max and then there's also a side in us which inspires us to touch excellence and be a 'Master'. There's nothing more pure than the chord of greatness and that only a 'Master' can touch. So, I really think both have their own place and charm in society..It's ultimately you who has to decide what to choose - 'Flamboyance or Excellence', 'Moments or Legacy', 'Jack or Master'...
Image for Jack & Master
by Karan Verma (Goodreads Author)