Storm Arashi
Storm Arashi asked:

I'm curious about reading this book... But something I gotta know... Anyone ELSE have a hard time reading the cover font? I can never tell what it is until I look closer because the logo looks like a couple of floating pieces of something.

To answer questions about Falls the Shadow, please sign up.
Ella I thought it looked like two faces when I first saw it; one screaming and one more serene. It made the book seem like it would be really interesting
Christine I did not appreciate what a clever cover it is from on-line views until I was holding the book in my hands. Only then did I see the facing right screaming shadow profile and was like, "Whoa!" Then my curiosity rose.
John Dutton Actually, I had the same problem but I think it's an awesome cover! It's fine to draw the reader in with something mysterious that they have to "work at" a bit to decode.
♡brienne It’s such a clever and creative cover. I saw the shadow face before the light one.
Amrin Before I actually clicked on the book and looked at the cover, I thought they were floating staircases!
DarkLady I never noticed anything unusual about the cover until I read the other replies, I always just thought it was just random shadows, I feel stupid for not noticing it even though I was reading a paperback.
Melissa iorio Awesome cover! Optical illusions and cover love reader = perfect cover
Image for Falls the Shadow
by Stefanie Gaither (Goodreads Author)