Kim Thorne
Kim Thorne asked Ash Krafton:

how did you get starting writing?

Ash Krafton I've always had the heart and mind of a writer, long before I started putting words on paper. I studied pharmacy in college and work full time in retail (LOVE giving flu shots!) but ten years ago, or so, I just started writing. I had no real goals or plans; didn't have any specific projects or books. I just wanted to write out the schemes and passages that I daydreamed about in my down-time moments.

I wrote several thousand words in a series of related passages, kind of a loosely-jointed story. It was fun. It was a hobby. But then one morning I woke up with a tagline in my head and the remnants of a dream that still held my mind's eye... and I was driven to write it out.

That dream eventually became my first novel, BLEEDING HEARTS.

Been tapping the keys non-stop every since!

Thanks for asking...
Ash Krafton
644 followers