Clara
Clara asked:

So I haven't yet read the White Rabbit Chronicles... are those being tied in with Keeley? I know that she's the Red Queen but I don't know if that has anything to do with Wonderland. Also... will we see any of that world or the AotD?

To answer questions about The Darkest Touch, please sign up.
Aleksandra No, they're not connected. Keeley the Red Queen has nothing to do with Wonderland. Even the White Rabbit Chronicles, it's not actually a retelling, it's just inspired by the classic, so no Wonderland in there, too. People that expect a retelling end up disappointed, but it's one really great trilogy, so I hope you'll read it & enjoy it. Gena at her best :)
As for AotD, there was a mention of some of the events that happened in the last AotD book, and a hint of what's to come, so I'm really excited about the following books in both LotU & AotD.
Image for The Darkest Touch
by Gena Showalter (Goodreads Author)