Kali
Kali asked:

I have had this book on my shelf for a while now and have started to read it many times.. It has been awhile since I have picked it up and was wondering if this book is a good book or if its going to leave me dissapointed... Any help/opinions?

To answer questions about Plain Kate, please sign up.
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) To be fearfully honest, if you have started to read it "many times" and haven't be able to finish it, I would venture to say it's not your sort of thing. Can't blame you, it isn't mine, either. I read over a third of it and I don't like the characters or what they do or where it's going, so no more for me. Just because you own a book doesn't mean you have to read it.
Sriya It's really worth it. It has been quite some time since I've read this book, but many of the plot details are still vivid in my mind.

If you like dark and charming themes which intertwine with a fantasy-etched plot, then go for it.
Sarah M. I believe this book is definitely worth the time and energy it takes to read it! The world the author has created feels so genuine and you really get the chance to fall in love with the characters! In my personal opinion, I think you should give the book another try.
Image for Plain Kate
by Erin Bow (Goodreads Author)