Tori
Tori asked:

Is this book good? Or is the first or second book better?

To answer questions about The Shadow Throne, please sign up.
Kathy first one is definitely the best of the three, but they all give work together to make a series worth reading with a worthy ending.
Juny Read all three! This one is the second best out of the three, the best being the first of course.
Jennifer Ricks Read the first one first, for sure, but you will love them all--promise! :)
Addie I love this whole series but I think the first is the best.
#GO KING JARON (AKA SAGE)
WOOHOO
😊😀😁👑👑👑👑👑❤❤❤❤❤❤💕✌👍😋😜😍
tabascosauce I actually liked the third the best because it was the only one that I didn't get the plot twists to and it surprised me the whole way unlike the first two. So 🤷 I guess it depends on the person reading it.
TeenFiction Teton County Library Personally I enjoyed the first one the most...but if you liked the other ones you will probably enjoy this one as well.
Image for The Shadow Throne
by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Goodreads Author)