I'm honestly really really sad that this will be the last book. This series is a secret gem.

To answer questions about The Fate of Ten, please sign up.
Bbgirl28 The author has confirmed that there will be SEVEN books.
Ryley Leither There will be one more book. but after that the series will be over.
Pop-made-elagent I agree completely agree with this
Mlu Here's hoping Numbers 1 & 2 get to have their own book as well and not just included in the Lost Files series. Each Garde had been dedicated the book from #s Four, Five, Six, Seven, Nine, & Ten. So why not One, Two, and yes, Eight. Killing these three Gardes in the story is heartbreaking. And of course, Adam, too. Can't get enough of him despite his being a Mog. Better if he gets associated on with One as they have been closed since, the reason why Adam defected in the first place.
Chris Cho There are 7 books, the next thought-to-be called "The fall of Ra" but I don't think they should use the "fall" because they used it for the "Fall of Five." Also, all of the books had to do with loric, so why add a book title that is half n half mog/loric?
Jason I wish this would have been the last book. I felt like this was just a quick filler book with no resolution.
Maryam When is the seventh book coming out?
Candy Mokums yeah this is totally a great series. I've been reading around and lots of blogs and whatnot say that there is another book after this one.

:) thanks for loving the series :)
Ignacio Gil So did the elders with 9... there will be another book for suree after the seventh
Elena I totally agree this was the first book series that I was really interested in. I will be sad when it's finished. :(
Image for The Fate of Ten