Susan
Susan asked:

I enjoyed reading this book. It was right up my alley until the end. I did not get it !!! Someone please tell what what happened? Feeling kinda dumb.

To answer questions about The Supernatural Enhancements, please sign up.
Edgar Hello, Susan. Sorry about the delay, I just noticed I had unanswered questions here. I'll try to check more often.

If the answer still interests you, you will have probably seen other readers posting around about that ending. Most of them don't seem wrong to me, so they might help you to figure out your own explanation. If I can help you with any specifics, though, please ask here or through my blog and I'll try to help.
Jaemarc I had a couple of questions after reading & then I noticed that Edgar, who responded to a question above, is the author. Maybe it would help to click on his name and see what he says about unanswered questions.
Image for The Supernatural Enhancements
by Edgar Cantero (Goodreads Author)