Jbcohen
Jbcohen asked Alex Myers:

Do you have any further plans for Jack Riggs?

Alex Myers I did a book club meeting the other night for Time Change One, but nearly everyone had read all three books. We had a big discussion on where a book four should go. Is it about Jack's dad and sister it a way earlier time frame? Is it about Jack? Which Jack? 1850's Jack or 1880's Jack?

I am about half way through a book about Jack's dad and sister so that was always my vote, but there is a year and a half of time to play with in 1850's Jack. There is 1880's onward Jack too. I was surprised when everyone voted for 1850's Jack.

That got me thinking, because I sure did like the Murphy character, I think there is a lot more about him I'd like to know. I do like that time period too.

Is there a time when you'd like to see Jack?