Lorraine
Lorraine asked:

Before I decide if I should avoid or read this (out of curiosity), let me sum up the things this book has and tell me if I'm wrong: It has angst, steamy hot scenes and a romance to cheat for. And so it has cheating, an MC who's bordering on TSTL, and not only does this have love triangle, but also the UNIVERSAL choice between the nice guy and the bad-but-shit-hot guy. Did I get it right or was I too judgmental?

To answer questions about Thoughtless, please sign up.
Angelie Castro If you're a literary masochist, I think you should start flipping the pages now. lol But personally, I think you're better off reading something else. This book isn't worth your while.
Ellen Angst, steamy, good guy/bad guy love triangle...ding, ding, ding. And these are all the reasons the book was so good. Read it.
Mary If you hate the TSTL heroine (which I don't agree with...just feel she is young, immature and often annoying), read the companion novel, Thoughtful instead, told from Kellan's perspective. Kellan is actually more broken than a typical bad boy.
Ayana You are wrong. This book is so worths reading. Even it is angst and you want to kill Kiera on several occasions... It so worths it.
Image for Thoughtless
by S.C. Stephens (Goodreads Author)