Danijela Radanović

Hi, i was just reading reviews about this book, cuz i want to buy it and spotted something. So wanted to check how many pages it has? Says here 480, but my friend, that bought it, told me it has 466 pages. I am probably asking a stupid question, but i am confused. Tnx.

To answer questions about A Song of Wraiths and Ruin, please sign up.
Allison The hardcover edition I just read was 466 pages, there doesn't seem to be a listing anywhere on Goodreads with that page count, so I'm not certain why that would be. But yeah 466.
Skylar The 480 page descriptor on this site is said to be describing its hardcover release. Your friend probably got a paperback copy, which means it will be formatted slightly differently, which would explain the number change.
Image for A Song of Wraiths and Ruin
by Roseanne A. Brown (Goodreads Author)