Ariel
Ariel asked:

A lot of library catalogs include the subject heading of "Sex Crimes - Fiction" for this title. What kind of sex crime are we talking about, exactly? (I'm considering using this book for a Teen Book Club.)

To answer questions about Charm & Strange, please sign up.
Christin The answer for that is a pretty intense spoiler. But I think this would be a good choice for a teen book club. It's compelling and will give you plenty to discuss about the content and the writing style.

If you want to message me privately for a spoilery answer that would be welcome.
Eleni Charalambous It takes you a while to discover exactly what kind of crime it's talking about. Mainly because it deals with PTSD as well. But yeah it's great for a Teen Book Club.
Image for Charm & Strange
by Stephanie Kuehn (Goodreads Author)