Zoe Swift
Zoe Swift asked:

Is this very scary for a 10 year old 5th grader?

To answer questions about The Dollhouse Murders, please sign up.
kari If you're scared of dolls yes
cadence (taylor’s version) i read it in 4th grade
Casey Not really it depends
garlicbreadlova Nah, I read this when I was about 9 years old. This book actually sparked my interest in spooky stories at a young age. =)
Macayla Abing I read this in 3rd grade it didn't scare me at all.
Emily Sykes I read this in the 4th or 5th grade, and I can tell you for a fact it scared me pretty bad. Then again, dolls and ghosts scare me anyway.
Genevieve Miller I don't think that this book is very scary but I don't have a dollhouse in my room. I am 11 years old so it was a good book and not scary. In conclusion a 10 year old won't get scared reading this book.
Marysa It always depends on the kid, but I read this when I was in about 2nd or 3rd grade. Although I don't get scared very easily, this book wasn't something that kept me up at night thinking my dolls were going to move when I was a kid. It should be fine, if it is too scary they'll tell you.
Image for The Dollhouse Murders