Marija MB
Marija MB asked:

Hear me out, I think that Cath could be autistic. She has special interest: writing fanfiction about Simon Snow. She is akward around her peers and can't relate to them. They think her special interest is childish and consider her weird. She can eat the same food for days, months and is afraid of changes and new places. What do you think? Could Cath be good representation for autistic people?

To answer questions about Fangirl, please sign up.
ForevaBookish✨ That is actually a very nice thought.. I mean, I never thought of it like that untill i read ur question... Even though, i sometimes think that maybe she is suffering frm some kinda anxiety disorder or something like that.. Many a times i also got a feeling that Cath is really introverted.. Wat r ur thoughts? Or is it a mystery only Rainbow Rowell can solve?!
Image for Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)