Hailey Hanis
Hailey Hanis asked:

is it good? I've heard it is better than drums girls and dangerous pie but didn't know if it is.

To answer questions about After Ever After, please sign up.
Book Eater If you are a fan of John Green and his books, I am sure you will love this. it is one of my favorite books. It was the best!
Margaret I would recommend this book. It is a very thought-provoking book. It is like the book The Fault In Our Stars with the males point of view. It gives you a look in to the world of a teen cancer veteran. From anxieties, to insecurities you never know what your going to read next. It sneaks in facts about cancer and things lots of people want to know. I know some people with cancer and their stories. I don't know them personally, but I've constantly wondered how they felt and what they thought about that connected to this sickness. This book gave me a new image on cancer and long term illnesses. Its a great book about resources in our community.
Gemma Yes, It is really good! I couldn't put it down!

B.T.W It's in the perspective of Jeffery! :D
Image for After Ever After