PeaceAll
PeaceAll asked:

After reading the this book I'm looking for other balanced non-fiction books on what happened in Sri Lanka besides 'secret war of 2009'. Can you please suggest any other ? Why? http://groundviews.org/2014/02/07/sri-lanka-reconciling-and-rebuilding-framing-the-lies/ I have shared some 'independent sources' under book discussion below. Thanks.

Chris I would highly recommend The Cage by Gordon Weiss. He was there as a UN Representative when the events covered by N Malathy were unfolding. Further he gives a good synopsis of the historical events leading up to the tragic end beginning from the turn of the century. Plus he also covers the growth of the human rights conventions between the two world wars and before that from the times of the American Civil war.
Image for A Fleeting Moment in My Country
by N. Malathy (Goodreads Author)