Julie
Julie asked:

If my calculations are correct, since there is going to be 15 books in the series, and let's assume that she will publish 1 book every year, we will have to wait 'till the year 2024 ishh to finish this series. Who else just died a little inside?

To answer questions about Instinct, please sign up.
Maria Oh wow, that's a long time! I'll be long graduated from med school by then! but I'm actually excited!
Kat I look forward to more books. I do not enjoy the wait.
Lilly Calmear They will be so many Dark-Hunter books by that time that my joy only grows at the prospect. I still haven't caught up with Lords of Avalon and The McCallisters yet (she incorporated LoA in the last DH books and a character from The McCallisters is listed in the next CON's list of characters on SK's website, which I really hope isn't a fluke, I adore these series combinations, here's prayer for adding the Leauge into the DH world).
Alec Powers Do you read series just waiting for them to end? I know I don't! I love the fact that I can look forward to nine more years of new books in this series coming out.
Halo I think I did, 2024 though seems in forever. Not excited.
Image for Instinct
by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads Author)