Guybrushthreepwood2009

Yes or no (or kinda): Does it have a satisfying ending?

To answer questions about UnDivided, please sign up.
Ben Yes. Maybe a bit more tying up loose ends would be good, but overall, it was fine
Anjali
Leah Slippy I agree that I wanted to find out more of what happened between Risa, Connor and his family. If you want to learn a bit about what happens you can read about it in unbound. They address what happens to them in a story about Gracie and Hayden. I'm glad that they get a mini story because besides Risa (who is my FAVORITE) and Connor I really liked them. The story itself did wrap up enough that I found the ending of undivided satisfying.
Staci Morgan On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best ending I've ever read in my life) I would say its around a 7 for the ending! Which is pretty high for me, because its hard to score higher than that with me! I'm pretty picky. :) The reason it doesn't get to go any higher is because I don't feel it was a really remarkable ending, that will stick with me forever. But, it does have a good balance of tying all ends up (basically) and giving you the sense of wanting more!
Naomi totally, i loved it
Stacey Yes, I feel it ended the whole storyline beautifully. And definitely made up for books 2 & 3.
Lee Yes. A brilliant ending to a brilliant series.
Nicholas Yes, very nicely done. A well rounded ending with a ending that keeps people wondering but still has a powerful ending. So all in all, this ending is the best that Mr. Shusterman can end with, therefore to sum it up, YES it is a truly satisfying ending.
Sania Yasin If you're a fan of realistic endings, then a definite 'yes'.
Enjoy the book. =)
Nat Yes, it's a very satisfying ending
Jessie Whats the ending?
Carley Yes, honestly, I don't think it could've concluded in a better way
Melanie Yes! Absolutely, yes!
N YES!!! I'm not sure what other loose ends could be tied up besides laws... but it's pretty clear that those things will be taken care of in the post-book world.
Image for UnDivided
by Neal Shusterman (Goodreads Author)