Shahid Iqbal
Shahid Iqbal asked:

wil anybody ellucidate the title ,so if i cud find me some interest n craze to get me this to read, plz

To answer questions about The Mind's Eye, please sign up.
Aida It is about extraordinary cases of patients with brain diseases, damages, etc, and their experience of life by undoubtedly great narrator Dr. Oliver Sacks.
I am listening to its Audiobook, and enjoying it. Very descriptive if you are interested in scientific Brain stuff.
Benjamin L. I honestly think the title is a little misleading.

The book is about patients with brain and retinal pathologies leading to to visual disturbances, but it focuses entirely on disturbances of feed-forward processing of visual perception, not top-down processes of visual imagination and cognition (Aphantasia, hallucinations, ect).

In that sense, The Eye's Mind would be a much more accurate title given the book is focused on retinal signals and disturbances of those signals, not cognitive 'mind' feedback into the occipital lobe. The highest order processing it really deals with is early visual cortex adapting to a sudden lack of retinal input.

The last chapter, with the same name as the title of the book, is the only one that deals with the mind's eye properly, but is very short.
Image for The Mind's Eye