Inbaayini
Inbaayini asked:

The first book was absolute perfection. I loved it so much even if it left me feeling empty. And the best part is, I didn't think it would have a sequel. But now that a sequel has been announced, I absolutely cannot wait for it to come out. Anyone else feel the same way??

To answer questions about Here's to Us, please sign up.
Caroline Gaston I was so disappointed in the ending that I just wrote fix it fanfiction instead, haha. I'm excited to see how they do it for real, though!
Chantel YES Im so excited cause the ends honestly kinda hurt and was hard to accept so i cant wait
mary YES! I feel exactly the same! I can't wait to read this book!
Aliyah YESS I was ready to accept the end even though it wasn't what we wanted and I'm so excited!!!
Jessica Tonnies A sequel wasn't even on my radar, but I am HERE for it. Can not wait. I read this a couple of months ago, but I'm behind on posting book reviews, and when I saw the series tag under the title my heart just leaped. This makes me so happy :)
galaxy_nerd I FEEL YOU DUDE!!!
Image for Here's to Us
by Becky Albertalli (Goodreads Author)