Julie
Julie asked:

Not a question, but an FYI: the Audible book is currently available (free) on Google Podcasts. https://podcasts.google.com/?q=Ibram%20x%20kendi

To answer questions about How to Be an Antiracist, please sign up.
Erin Abbatangelo I agree Cathy Duguay - the author's reading style made it a challenge at times to understand the point being made as sentences didn't deem to have a clear start/stop.
Cathy Duguay I just listened to the audiobook. I personally found the author’s reading style awkward although it punctuated the points being made. You can delve into the details better if you read it but the audio is a good resource to recognize the system of racist policy & how we can work to become anti racist. I think I’d like the actual book, though, for later reference.
Image for How to Be an Antiracist
by Ibram X. Kendi (Goodreads Author)