Randice Shelton

Should I read death cure first since it is the prequel or does it not matter? I just finished maze runner already.

To answer questions about The Maze Runner Series, please sign up.
Abi Do not read the kill order before! Read it after because it would spoil so much!
Saad Read scorch trials
Maria No! Save it for the end.
Sh No do not do that
LMS Definitely read books in order they came out. DO NOT read the prequel until you've read the others. I read them all, then read the prequels, then read Maze Runner again. Trust me, the whole series was amazing and definitely should be read in order for a number of different reasons.
Danielle Um, I think you mean "The Kill Order" right? Haha, because if not, do NOT read it first because it will spoil everything. Seriously, though, I was advised not to read "The Kill Order" first because in it there's a bunch of stuff I wouldn't understand unless I read the other books.
Image for The Maze Runner Series
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)