Kaylynn Fernandez

What is the age range?

To answer questions about Fangirl, please sign up.
Peyton Terry I really think that it depends on the kind of kid you are and what you're exposed to.
Personally, i am 13, but i read a lot of young adult novels including Twilight and The Mortal Instruments. My teacher gave this book to me because she knew this, but she wouldn't let me give it to anyone younger.
There is a lot of language, but that is not generally a problem. There is some teen partying, but it doesn't go into great detail. There is also so sexual references and such, but it isn't extensive and its just references and themes.
So i would say, nobody under 12 or 11.
Corey It matters the person. There's language and the main character writes gay Simon Snow (aka Harry Potter) fanfiction, some excerpts are shown, but nothing explicit is shown. More mature subjects and subjects are discussed in this book, like sex (not shown in the book), drinking, missing parents, somewhat mentally unstable parents, etc. I'd say 14 and up.
Image for Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)