Elias
Elias asked:

There's not enough YA high fantasy nowadays. For everyone looking for an epic, old-school, gorgeously-realized fantasy series, look no further than this. Seriously, why aren't there more books like The Naming being written now instead of the endless fairy tale retellings that keep getting churned out lately?

To answer questions about The Naming, please sign up.
Sofia Ughhhh. I TOTALLY agree with you! I'm tired of the same old fantasy books that all feel the exact same to me. This is old-fashioned, solemn, beautifully written. It's an absolutely gorgeous book and I don't know why no one seems to know about it.
Samantha It makes me laugh at how relevant your comment is seven years later. Fairy tale retellings are still being popped out like babies in a maternity ward. Constant and everyday.
Caitlin Cuba I know what you mean although while I love The Naming and it is one of my favorite books I have found other well written fantasy novels out there it just takes patience and finding one at the right time. I go to the library and just happen to find a good one on a wim. I agree The Naming is one of a kind I think more people need to read it.
Image for The Naming
by Alison Croggon (Goodreads Author)