Renee
Renee asked:

thank you for the recommendation Debra! What appealed to you most about the aforementioned book? :-)

To answer questions about Listen Hear: A Divine Love Story, please sign up.
Debra Clemente I wrote the book Renee. I wrote as I heard God speak unto my heart. Thus what resulted is the story of my heart as it so changed as I heard and heeded the Voice of Love within which is available to each. I have been getting wonderful reviews from my readers. Here a few which are included at the front of my book, Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story. ~ May your joy be full. Debra Clemente

“Beautiful… Love this book. Its not one you can complete at one go... there is so much in each page that I feel at times its my book of answers. I open a page and I get my answer to what’s on my mind... Its rich beyond words just like your paintings.”

Deepthy, India

“Simply so fresh to read, packed with truth and encouragement, a certain whirlwind to take you forward. I love how the way thoughts are conveyed are bordering on (and even being) more like art with depth, with a sense of humor, with freshness, word plays, sparks of light amongst words.”

Zak, Finland

“It is something to sit quiet with. Allow words to have their say. Don’t rush. I feel that while I am reading I am in a place of prayer. I found many different places where the eye of my heart was glued to the page. Your writings about the Divine Love and the transformation of the soul they are simply beautiful! Thank you for choosing to listen and hear, for being a conduit for truths that exist for all, but few stop to listen.”

Joseph, USA

“Intensely personal, faithfully rendered from observation and experience, refreshingly innocent in reporting on interactions with the Divine Presence, astute in its commentary on stale approaches to Truth, chock full of exciting encounters with a remarkably down-to-earth God, profound, mystical, practical, humorous, fast-paced and highly enjoyable reading. A gem, which I am sure will spur many on to seek their own inner enlightenment. Your detailed descriptions of what you did to get into the flow can help anyone to take similar steps adapted to personal characteristics and temperament. I can see it becoming one of the handbooks for this age of ascension; it is that good and applicable. I for one feel inspired by your example and enheartened by the thread of hope running through the book.”

Hanspeter, Austria
Image for Listen Hear