Bessie
Bessie asked:

Am I the only one that has read all 4 books in the Blue Heron series and didn't realize until BOOK FOUR that Mrs. Johnson is Jamaican???? How on earth did I miss that???

To answer questions about In Your Dreams, please sign up.
Melody I read The Best Man a few days ago and it was mentioned in reference to her accent.

Here is the excerpt: "Why are so many people in my way?" asked Mrs. Johnson. The long-time Holland housekeeper managed somehow to convey terror in her beautiful, lilting Jamaican accent.
Romanza Lettore LMAO In think it was hinted at in the books (apparently we missed the excerpts) In think I knew in the 3d book she had dark colored skin.
Monica Nope, no inkling.
Irene I'm with you ... I didn't realize it until Book Four either.
Lynne Wow! I just finished the third book in the series and I had no idea. I actually listened to this last book and the reader did a Italian accent for Mrs. Johnson. I guess nobody knew.
Image for In Your Dreams
by Kristan Higgins (Goodreads Author)