Maryam Mend
Maryam Mend asked:

February 23rd 2016 ?????????? Are you freaking kidding me right now , ( god only knows if I'm still gonna be alive by february 2016 !!!!!!!!!!) This just put a damper on my afternoon Direction-------> fridge for some chocolate therapy ;)

To answer questions about Highland Ever After, please sign up.
Laura It hasn't been released yet El. I think Nina is confused. Maya was not writing or releasing books in 1969....

I'm just as disappointed as you are about this not being released until 2016. Makes no sense! If it's written, RELEASE IT! I wish she'd stop re-releasing books under different titles and just release new ones. It's obnoxious!
Tina Frey Due to personal tragedies and health problems, Maya Banks has been behind in her schedule.
We wish Maya and her family all the best.
Lover of Romance I just learned on her facebook page. That she had to change publishers which take a while and many legalities were involved. She also had many health problems last year which also caused this book be delayed. She doesn't have a final date. But she hopes for it to be in 2016 and that it will be a six book series.
Hailey Don't think its being released at all now, she has removed it completely from her page.
☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ This is soooooooo disappointing! So should I stop looking for a release date?? Gah, I was so excited about this book, too!
♥ℳelody According to MB herself there is NO solid release date for this book. Have no idea where that date came from. Keeps popping up on here. It sounds like it's been shelved indefinitely for now unfortunately.
Nina Capps This book was published in 1969 I assume Maya is doing some up dating. The audio came out then too. I have the book on my kindle. I purchased it last year.
Rhea So so exciting! Yes, if you go to the Ballantine version, it shows as not being released. Make sure you are on the Avon version (her new publisher) and you should see it is FINALLY being published in 2019.
Kathryn T Looks like 2018 now.
Raquel Maia I'm sooooo lost with this, on Boodepository the is on pre-orde. It say that the Publication date is 25 November 2014. :/
Image for Highland Ever After
by Maya Banks (Goodreads Author)