Goodreads asked Tara Randel:

What’s the best thing about being a writer?

Tara Randel I love being a writer. I have an active imagination, so writing gives me an outlet to get all the crazy ideas in my head onto the book page. For me, writing is a passion. I love it and can't imagine a time when I'm not working on a project.

I make my own hours, which can vary at a certain times during the process. I take lots of time to plot the book and flesh out the characters. Then I work on an outline to keep me focused as I'm writing. Once I finish those steps, I sit down and dig into the story. Because I make my own schedule, I have plenty of leeway to put as much time as I can into writing.

I also love meeting new readers. People I never would have met if not for this journey. I'm a huge reader, so I like to know what others are reading and authors they recommend. It's a great community, one I'm proud to be a member of.