Two different authors in their BY THE BOOK interview mention the same non-fiction book about schizophrenia -- the book sounded interesting but unfortunately I did not write the title down. Knowing the title would be nice, but I also would like to know which specific author(s) mentioned this book in their interview. I almost think in both cases the person was a female, but could be wrong. Thanks in advance!

Renate Flynn Julie's got it. Is There No Place on Earth for Me is written by Susan Sheehan and was recommended by David Sedaris. No other author mentions the book in By The Book
Julie Ehlers The book is called "Is there no place on earth for me?" and I know that David Sedaris recommended it. Not sure who the other one was.
Image for By the Book
by Pamela Paul (Goodreads Author)