Amy Browning revennaugh

Is this a stand alone book or does it need to be read as the sequel?

To answer questions about A Voice in the Wind, please sign up.
Sheila Not a stand alone. I highly recommend the Mark of the Lion Series...FANTASTIC reading:)
Catherine Kunstman I did enjoy this series. The third in the series can be read as a stand alone. It has some of the same characters but is totally different. The first two should be read together.
Rose.bud No this is not a stand alone. There are two more in the Mark Of The Lion series:

The second one is - Echo In The Darkness
The third one is - As Sure As The Dawn

I've read all three and they are all great reads. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have :)!
Evelyn The Voice in The Wind is the first of the trio. You could read it stand alone, but it will be much better read all together!
Lora Swafford It needs to be read as a series. If you don't read the second one you will miss so much and be left with so many questions.
Lisa Voice in the Wind needs to be read before An Echo in the Darkness. And though you could read Voice in the Wind as a stand-alone, you will never want to!
Image for A Voice in the Wind
by Francine Rivers (Goodreads Author)