Salwa
Salwa asked:

I'm confused! 50% of you people say that it was a good book and worth a reading and the other 50% say the opposite! :\

To answer questions about Looking for Alaska, please sign up.
K Whatsherface that's the thing about opinions, everyone has there own. It really depends on your taste in books whether or not you like this. also. this book is rated 4 stars (well its 4.19 at the time I'm writing this) so I'm pretty sure more then half of the people that read it must have liked it
Cristy I might also depend on if 50% of the people read any of his other books, John Green doesn't stray far from what he knows so several of his books seem the same. Take me for example. I rated this book 4 stars. But I just read Paper Towns and gave it 2 stars because it is basically the same book as Looking for Alaska. If I had read Paper Towns first it probably would have gotten 4 stars and this one 2...maybe other people are noticing the same thing. Also, Yumi15kl is right, more than 50% liked it, it's well rated.
Abhishek Acharya well thats the thing, 50% of the books is downright amazing the other half sucks to the core
Image for Looking for Alaska
by John Green (Goodreads Author)