☆Eiko
☆Eiko asked:

Any books similar to this one please? I've read already the Nalini Singh ones, and the Halfway Through the Grave books as well. (JR Ward is not my thing though, it's the names really). Please??

To answer questions about Unchained - Nephilim Rising, please sign up.
Dominique super late reply but if you havent read Susan Ee's "Angel Fall" series you may like it. I really enjoyed it, and Richelle Mead's "Succubus Blues" has though modern, urban, religious traits as well. With romance and humor.
Tara Additionally if you haven't read them try: The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare starting with "City of Bones" (published March 27, 2007).
Reader By The Mountains The Hush, hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick has Nephilim and Fallen angels as well :) Hope you like my recommendation.
my butterflies Shadows by Paula Weston. This series is brilliant really, my favorite, you should definitely check it out
Aishwarya Suresh Chase the Dark (Steel & Stone, #1) by Annette Marie
Image for Unchained - Nephilim Rising
by J. Lynn