☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė

Should i read this book or is it sappy?

To answer questions about Between the Sea and Sky, please sign up.
Liana I personally really liked it! But when I went on Goodreads to see what other people thought of it, they all thought it was cheesy and one dimensional... X'''D Well, some anyway. You'll either like this story or you won't. It IS very different from other mermaid books, and if you've read lots of them and then read this one thinking it'll be the same, you'll probably be unpleasantly surprised.

But I liked that it was so different - the POV of the mermaid character was interesting to follow and the romance was kinda cute in its own way. I do agree that the characters are a bit one dimensional, but that's not always a bad thing. The simple development worked for this simple story, and that's really what it is - a simple and straightforward story. I didn't notice anything sappy about it.
Image for Between the Sea and Sky
by Jaclyn Dolamore (Goodreads Author)