Aqilah
Aqilah asked D.B. Reynolds:

Hi there, I have read all your books. I love them all. One question, have you always known how the series will go after Raphael? Because the first 3 books didn't give any clues to Raphael's plans.

D.B. Reynolds Hi Aqilah,

I always knew that there would be a conflict with the European vamps, and that Raphael would slowly manipulate the Council members to his way of thinking. The first two books were to introduce the world of my Vampires and Raphael's role in it. In the third book, RAJMUND, Raphael takes the first step toward arranging a Council that supports him when he goes to New York and offers Raj an alliance.

So, yes, I always knew how the series would go. And I've been lucky enough that my readers love the books and gave me a chance to tell the whole story.

Thanks for writing, Aqilah! And thank you especially for loving my Vampires.

DBR