Michelle
Michelle asked:

??"Braving Beverly"....or "Where a Man Stands"??? Are these the SAME book? Which Title is correct??

Brandi The correct title is Where a Man Stands
Melissa iorio Seeing that it was originally released in January 2014 and now being re-released for November the title and maybe editing was done. I never saw the previous title for this book, however this title caught my attention an it's looks so extraordinary and beautiful, even with what's sure to be some heart wrenching moments, literally started crying while reading the synopsis. Whichever title, it's one story that sounds amazing!! I LOVE stories like this. Old, New, same or different titles doesn't really matter, in my humble opinion. It's the story that matters.
Image for Where a Man Stands