Emy
Emy asked Sharon Biggs Waller:

Hi Ms. Waller! I was wondering and hoping if you will write a second book or a series for A Mad, Wicked Folly. It's a really good book and I really, really, really want to know what happens to Vicky! ~Thanks, Emily

Sharon Biggs Waller Hi Emily,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed Vicky's story. Let's see, to answer your question, yes, I do have a sequel planned, however, I'm working on another historical right now, which will be out winter 2016. This one is a mid-Victorian about a girl who hunts rare orchids with her father. So I'm busy researching and writing that one.

At the moment my plan for the sequel to A Mad, Wicked Folly will feature Charlotte, Vicky's niece, during WWI with Vicky and Will playing supporting roles! : )

Best,
Sharon