Donna
Donna asked:

Did she read the source material first? Slippers were actually silver and many books in, Dorothy moved Auntie Em and Uncle Henry to Oz..... I read them 35 years ago and I still remember that.

To answer questions about Prophecy of Oz, please sign up.
Zac Covault I think twisting the idea of the original series is creative. I mean look at Wicked it took the idea and themes from "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" and the movie The Wizard of Oz and made them collide and twisted them. Both the play Wicked and the book take ideas and themes and switch them. My question is this is a trilogy, but I can't find any of these books anywhere.
Bernice cameron well in the first books ever writen and the movie as well they werer red the ruby slippers
Teddy Bear Books I have no idea what the author is going to do...maybe she is looking for a mix between the books and the movie, like Danielle Paige in the Dorothy Must Die series? Anyway, I'm sure when this book comes out it'll be great.
Image for Prophecy of Oz
by Megan Shan (Goodreads Author)